2/08/2009

A Sunday without Dad

Chad was out of town today.  Sundays are always the hardest when he is gone, but we survived.  Right after church Nate took his nap, Carli had quite time, and I even had a few minutes to have a rest myself.  When that was over we made peanut butter cookies and both kids sat right by me and "helped".  This was the first time I let Nate sit up there, and boy did he love it and want to touch EVERYTHING!!


Carli worked on her Fancy Nancy puzzle AGAIN!  (We got this puzzle last week and already we have put it together about 4-5 times!  Its a little tricky, but she is really good at it!  (100 piece-ages 5+)  What a smart girl!)

They were both being silly and Nate found my bowl and put it right on his head.  He has such a funny personality these days.  I had to take a picture!  2 seconds later if fell off his head and broke.  :(  I was so sad, and so was he. 


2 comments:

The Tait Family said...

Cute, cute kiddos!

Sarah and Cory Smith said...

100 piece puzzle. Very impressive. Isn't it fun to have the kids "help". Cory has been out of town for a week now and won't be back until next Tuesday. I don't know if I am going to make it.