2/01/2009

Carli - A little OCD...

Carli has always been, and probably always will be just a little OCD.  This is how I found her when I went to get her out of her Quite Time!  If you can see, the light bright pieces are all lined up in order, not missing a hole.  The beads, Im not sure where she came up with lining them up like this and putting the larger balls on top!  What a goof!
Here are a few other funny things about her:
*I often ask her where she came from, she will always say, "Target" or "the store" or "down stairs" or just something silly.  
*She is very into playing princesses right now, and if I call her Carli, she quickly tells me, "my name is princess!".
*Every time we are talking about Baby Kyle being in my belly, she tells me she has 2 babies in her belly.  "Lindsey & Fancy Nancy"
*She loves a schedule.  Everyday she likes to know "the Plan" or "the Deal" and how many things are in it.  Like getting home, taking a bath, getting dressed, saying prayers, brushing teeth, and reading 2 books, and getting a drink of water.  So that would be 7 things, and she like to review and count them out over and over until we start the process.  (These conversations usually take place in the car rides home from Grandma & Grandpas.
*Loves to read books and can memorize/fill in the blanks after only reading a book 2-3 times.

As crazy, wild, stubborn and strong willed as she is, we love her to death!  She will always be one to keep us on our toes!  

4 comments:

Sarah and Cory Smith said...

That is so cute. She takes after her mother I guess. That is a good thing though.

Stephanie said...

Hey Brooke, I'm so excited that you signed up for the photo shoot. We are going to have lots of fun.

Please send me your email so I can get you all the details.

P.S. I just finished a v-day shoot today. It turned out great. That will help give you some ideas for your shoot. (check Auburn Soul later tonight)

Stephanie said...

Brooke, I haven't heard a confirmation from you about the shoot. Could you please contact me asap. Thanks

www.AuburnSoul.blogspot.com

Kristine said...

Hmmmm a bit like her mom?!?!? I am so scared to have any ;)