2/16/2009

Big Boy Room!

Here it is!  Nate and Kyles Big Boy Room!  Nate is so excited to be sleeping in his new bed.  Thursday was his first night and he did great!  Chad tried to just put him to sleep in his crib and he was not having it at all!  So once he was tucked in his bed (with no pillows) he was happy!  We were gone over the weekend, so I thought that may mess things up for bed last night, but he did great!  He did wake up at 6:30am, but I just went and tucked him back in and he was good to go!  What a big boy!  Naps may be another story!

Paint and wall decor will have to come later!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You always do such a great job of decorating your home.

Benjamin said...

Love it... Well done.

Sarah and Cory Smith said...

I like the bedding. Very cute. I want see some preggo pictures!!

The Chambers Family said...

Looks great!! I like the blimp hanging from the ceiling.