9/02/2008

Disneyland & Santa Barbara

We made it!  Here a few (ok, a lot) of pictures from our trip!  

Don't worry, this only lasted about 30 minutes!  I would have been WAY too lucky if this is how the whole flight was!  :)

The girls got their faces painted while I ran back to get my tickets!  Carli wanted the snake, but was convinced that it would be a better idea to match Tate!


The twinners--and we didnt even plan it!  :)

Carli and Nate were both TERRIFIED of Pluto!  Even he thought it was funny!

Not a great picture, but the girls were thrilled to see Cinderella!  

Nate quickly found the keenex box in the hotel room!

Carli at dinner!  I thought she looked so cute in this picture!  

I took the girls to see the parade, as if their day hadn't been long enough.  They both were so tired that Tate fell asleep a few minutes after we got there and I forced Carli to wake up!  I am pretty sure this was her favorite part of the whole trip!  


GLUED!  The whole time!  

Ready to watch the next parade.  

Nate of course couldn't decided which sucker to eat first!

The beach!  The kids were all so happy to just be busy doing there thing!  





Carlis helmet is on backward!  

Not so good at the monkey bars!

Feeding the horses!  Carli wanted nothing to do with it!  

1 comment:

The Chambers Family said...

Looks like you had a great time.