8/28/2008

Pictures soon...

We just got back a few days ago from our oh so fabulous trip to visit a great friend in Santa Barbara.  We spent 2 days at Disneyland, a day at the beach, tons of shopping, working on our Sweets business, and the rest of the time breaking up fights between Carli and Tate!  What a great time.  I couldn't have asked for my kids to be any better or more importantly sleep any better.  So in my crazy attempt to pack 2 massive duffle bags (so to avoid the baggage fees) I left my camera in California.  Jessica was great enough to run right to the post office and get it sent off...so I can post pictures in a few days.  

PS-we are also filling our pool with water right now, so I will update that picture too!  So exciting!  

5 comments:

Megan said...

Sounds like you guys had so much fun! I would love to take my kids to Disney. We are excited for tomorrow!

chadandash said...

Hey! I just love it when I discover my long lost friends through blog stalking :) looks like you guys are doing great. no trips to dallas planned anytime soon but I'll be sure to let you know of any! keep in touch!

chadandash said...

oh and congrats on the new baby coming!!

Suzanne Unck said...

Brooke, I love your pool it is beautiful, we can't wait to come swim! I can guess what you all did all weekend! have fun

Unknown said...

The pool looks awesome. How fun. We would love to see you guys. I will let you know when we come your way.