7/18/2008

Nates 1st Birthday!!

We all had a great day celebrating Nates 1st birthday!  I cant believe he is already 1!  It was a party of balls, balloons, trucks and legos, what more can a boy ask for!!  


Opening his first present from Carli!


He didn't even need it out of the box, he was so excited!


After we got the balloons from the party store, 
this is how he spent the rest of the day!!


Loved his squishy frog & dump truck from the boys!


Haul & Ride from Grandma & Grandpa!


Legos from the Combs!


Peek!


I think the girls were a little more excited to see 
the next present...Nate was happy with the frog!


Come on Megan, cant you open it faster??


Bucket of balls!  


Ball popper from Nana & Papa!  A huge hit!


"Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you!"


Thinking about it...


Pretty good!


Delicious!!


Waiting for 2nds!

4 comments:

Chelsea Anne said...

Happy Birthday to Nate! I'm so sad I couldn't be there for the party. Turning 1 looks pretty fun!

Mindy said...

I love the cupcake picture. looks like a fun party!

Jessica said...

Wow...I can't believe it's already been a year. Looking at your post makes me excited for Brynn's 1st in a month & a half. What a fun time to be a parent!

Unknown said...

Wow. Looks like you guys had a busy day. Happy Birthday Nate. It doesn't look like he lacked for anything. What a lucky boy.