8/14/2010

Sugar's!

This is what my sister and I have been up too all summer! Decorating fancy sugar cookies. I spent about a month blog hopping, watching videos, and learning about all of the best recommended products. I went out, bought everything I needed and got straight to work. We have had a blast! From start to finish it takes at least a full day to make these beauties, and that does not including drying time, before bagging them up individually! If we don't screw anything up too bad, they are well worth the time! :)
We didn't know we would be so into it, or we would have been taking better pics along the way.

Our first! Bridal Shower Cookies
Fathers Day Grandpas!
Bridal Shower
Can you really get much cutter than this?
Monogram Baby Shower Cookies.
(We now have baby cookie cutters!!)

4 comments:

Ashley said...

I love the Father's Day grandpa cookies! Darling!

Sarah and Cory Smith said...

Super cute. Love them. You are so talented.

gretchen said...

Too cute! I agree, you are way talented Brooke!

Mindy said...

Nice work! They look great!