10/05/2008

Getting Crafty

I think being pregnant, I feel like I need to be working on little projects all the time!  Nesting I guess!  So my latest has been sewing this fun little sling.  My mom showed me the pattern a few weeks ago and the next day I was out buying fabric and on my way to mastering the bag!  I have now sewn 3 of them...making it a little better and easier every time.  I must admit that I am very impressed with myself, not to mention how impressed my mother is as well!  
(Don't look too close, this was my 1st one!)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I like it. Super cute. You have always been the crafty type. I don't know how you find the time. I love the fabric. Good choice.

Katie said...

Wow! How do things like this come so easily to you? You should be very proud of your skills.

Is it Tuesday yet?

Tam said...

Totally cute! I love the fabric!

The Chambers Family said...

Way cute!!! I didn't know you were so crafty.

The Tait Family said...

Very cute! Are you taking orders?